Sign in to follow this  
FastFreddy2

Oxford St Debenhams, 5.10pm Sunday 11th Oct 2009

Sorry for the long title, but it's a time and location stamp that MIGHT be important.....

This Sunday past (11th Oct.) I went to Brent Cross hoping to a size 8 version of >> these << from Fenwicks. To my surprise, they had reduced from

Edited by FastFreddy2
Brent isn't spelt "Brant" .... Also changed about 20 other typo's.

Wow, that was forward of you Freddy, I hope we get another new member from your swift action. If you are that shopper, then welcome to the site.

(or irregular) fellow London shopper to meet up with ...

We're all a bit irregular on this site! ;-) :cool: :cry:

Seriously though, I had a "sighting" at the weekend as well.

I was in Camden for a gig on Saturday. During a pre-gig wander around the shoe shops, I saw a guy browsing interestedly at a display of stiletto platforms. He was approx. 30 and had a pale complexion and (what looked like) plucked/shaped eyebrows so I guessed he was a TV or a drag queen having a day off!?! :-o

I didn't speak to him. What can one say in those situations that doesn't sound (a) creepy (:-o like a battyboy chat-up line © both!!!

What can one say in those situations that doesn't sound (a) creepy (8) like a battyboy chat-up line © both!!!

Having had some first hand experience of that very situation, I can confirm it was as uncomfortable as you imagine. :cry: ;-)

In my defence, it was one of those 'do it' or 'regret it' moments, and I've already got plenty of the 'regret it' moments to keep me company....

However, if the shoe had been on the other foot (:cool:), I'd have welcomed the approach and almost immediately offered a cup of coffee, the Debenham refreshments still being available only 30-40 paces away. Perhaps I'm a little too confident for my own good .... but changing that seems like something of a backward move?

It's only been a little more than a day, and no sign of an entrance yet, let's hope it wasn't a wasted effort ...... :-o

Eh? .... :-o

Hmmmm. Might well be. :oops: :wink:

But ...... I didn't mention the other web-site with any clarity, I made a much clearer remark about this one. :razz: