Sign in to follow this  
shyguy

Boots Given To Me By Freddy

Today I finally had the opportunity to wear the boots Freddy gave me a while ago, albeit just around the house. I had offered to do some vacuuming and other chores while my wife was out and it just seemed like a good idea to wear these boots. I also had just been out and had my black jeans on which meant I could see how they looked with them and how they covered the heel.

When I first got them both my wife and I thought they looked small in size but they are in fact perfectly sized for my feet. Wearing them today the only thing I found was the rise to the heel felt very steep considering they aren't extreme high heels. They are easy to walk in though and apart from making my arches ache after about half an hour are very comfortable. The boots are also very quiet on all the laminate floors in my house.

Anyway here are the pics, I think you'll agree even my usual length of jeans seem to cover them well...

post-46-0-27941500-1309002215_thumb.jpg

post-46-0-37223700-1309002213_thumb.jpg

The boots are also very quiet on all the laminate floors in my house.

I'm pleased to hear you're getting some use from them. cool.gif

It maybe they are a good inch higher than your normal (dog walking) height shoes, and perhaps this extra height will take some getting used to?

The boots and your jeans make a good combination. Looking at them I wouldn't immediately know they were womens shoes, and as you rightly say, they are quiet so no indicator from a hard (hollow) heel either.

When the nights draw in, I'm sure you'll be okay to take them and the dog for long walks .... wink.gifbiggrin.gif

When the nights draw in, I'm sure you'll be okay to take them and the dog for long walks .... wink.gifbiggrin.gif

I do plan to wear them on an early morning weekend walk soon.

Nice pair of boots. They should be fine for public wear. I am planning on wearing a similar pair to a dentist appointment next month.