Sign in to follow this  
hh4evr1

Help Needed Finding Tan Knee High Stiletto Boots

My sister is looking to buy a pair of knee high tan stiletto boot, but is not having much luck. Any help would be appreciated.

My sister is looking to buy a pair of knee high tan stiletto boot, but is not having much luck. Any help would be appreciated.

I would have thought the opportunity for you to go shopping with her to find some, would have been an ideal opportunity for you too? If you're reluctant, I'd be happy to go shopping with her? Assuming of course she doesn't live 200 miles away.  ;)   :P   :D

I have offered to go boot/shoe shopping with her, but she often goes shopping with one of my other sisters or her daughter

I have sent her links to afew pairs of boots. This is one pair. She likes them but really wants a stiletto.

I would rather go barefoot than buy a Clarks branded shoe or boot. Overpriced and over-valued.

How high does your sister want the heel? What sort of money?

Is this a sister that knows about you liking to wear a heel too?  

The link was wrong. The correct link was http://www.modainpelle.com/ladies-boots/heeled-boots/vonnie-in-tan.

She had ordered these but the shaft was to long (over the knee) making them uncomfortable, so returned them.

She has ordered a pair from ebay and they should arrive Thursday or Friday. I'm looking forward to seeing them.

Yes she knows I wear heels. I know three of my four sisters know I wear heels, not sure if the fourth one knows or not.

Edited by hh4evr1