Sign in to follow this  
Heels

Ex Girlfriends Heels

I had known her for about 2 years and did go out with a couple as friends but that didn't work  and anyway she went back to her boyfriend. We kept in touch as she didn't want to lose me as a friend. I knew she wore high heels but she only had a couple of pairs. 

I asked her just before xmas if I could wear a pair of high heels at her place if I bought her a pair as well. I told her I wanted to see what it was like to walk in a pair of heels.  Her answer was No. I left it at that. She had split up with her boyfriend by now.

We started dating last week and she a wore lovely pair of high heel boots.  She made the effort and we got on fine but another women  caught my eye and I stared at her heels longer then I should of done. That did upset her and we went home early.

Went out  again the following day. She wore a pair of high heel sandals in silver but something happened back at her flat which caused us to split up but I don't think It was my fault this time.

I was hoping be able to take some more photos  of her high heel collection but that not  going to happen now.  She did seem to have a few more pairs then when I first  met her.  She is a very untidy person and I did  have a close look at her heels!

The moral of this story is to  be careful where you looking  when your dating..

I did manage to take a photo of this pair that she had laying around.Going have to up load photo later. To big

post-52-0-51639400-1398192281_thumb.jpg

Edited by Heels
  • Like 1

We started dating last week and she a wore lovely pair of high heel boots.  She made the effort and we got on fine but another women  caught my eye and I stared at her heels longer then I should of done. That did upset her and we went home early.

Waited 2 years for a proper date then started eyeing up another women while out?  :rolleyes:

There are some things that happen in the world that I will never fully comprehend. This is one of them...... Sure I look, but the woman I'm out with has known me for almost 40 years so jealousy is no longer part of the relationship. And we are 18 years away from our first date ... Consequently I'm practically expected to look at every pair of high heels I can see, with her good self knowing it's my only interest when looking. (ie the heels.) 

Looking up the competition while in the early stages of dating though .... I'm surprised there was even a conversation the next day, much less time out together? I doubt anyone over the age of 16 needs to be told this was a mistake - verging on insulting. Sadly, it looks like there's no way to recover the situation. I hope that changes. Not least because everyone should be allowed one mistake, and a second chance. I hope you get yours.  B)

I wouldn't say that I waited 2 years for a proper date. I went out  with her  6 or 7 times when I first met her and she was a complete and utter nightmare. Found it best to stop seeing her. Had lost all contact with her only for a friend to give her my phone number by mistake.  She owes me more then a second chance for other reasons.

I,m not sure if should I say this on this forum  but it wasn't her heels I was looking at but the red dress she was wearing which caught my eye.. It sort of stood out from everyone. 

I sometimes wonder If have a fetish or problem with this as I do tend stare more then I should do sometimes.

I,m not sure if should I say this on this forum  but it wasn't her heels I was looking at but the red dress she was wearing which caught my eye.. It sort of stood out from everyone. 

I sometimes wonder If have a fetish or problem with this as I do tend stare more then I should do sometimes.

The lady in the red dress could have had two heads ;)  - your date wanted your full attention, especially since it sounds like she made some effort to please you.  :huh:  Staring at another woman - even one with two heads, was never going to end well?

If this is the lady you have mentioned when we met F-2-F, seems to me you will always have a rocky relationship with her? If she chased you up once, when the dust has settled there's a good chance she'll ring you again surely?  B)

It might be better if I send you a PM. I don't feel comfortable taking about this on here. This not the right place. There was something she said before we went out that I'm not to happy about..  I don't think I told you about this one.

It might be better if I send you a PM. I don't feel comfortable taking about this on here. This not the right place. There was something she said before we went out that I'm not to happy about..  I don't think I told you about this one.

Ok. I'll look for P.M.

More I think about it, the more I think she likes you, so I'm holding out hope for another date.  ;) If you want one that is?